This is an exciting time for your company to get involved, as More Trees grows – so do the possibilities.
We aim to provide mutually beneficial partnership opportunities that deliver for us both:
- Corporate days – we can arrange a variety of team days or outdoor activities for small group (6-12 volunteers) throughout the year for a donation such as helping at a tree nursery, collecting and processing seeds during autumn or planting trees during winter.
- Corporate Donation – you could make a donation, for example towards tree planting on a dedicated site which is a tax efficient method of meeting your environment and corporate social responsibility.
- Charity of the year – nominating us as your charity of the year is a unique opportunity to unite your staff behind an environmental cause taking global centre-stage.
- Fundraising – there are many ways you can raise money for More Trees. You could host a fundraising event or undertake a sponsored activity. Whether sedate or energetic, feel free to come up with your own ideas. We will support you.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please get in touch.
If you have professional skills you would like to offer, then please get in touch. Throughout the year, More Trees would benefit from being able to tap into professional help in the following areas:
- Carpentry, DIY, practical skills
Corporate Spotlight – Stride Treglown
We would like to extend a huge thank you to Stride Treglown and their team from the Bath office who so far they have helped us with volunteer days as well as shared their professional expertise.
A team of volunteers joined us at our Dry Arch Community Tree Nursery getting their hands dirty helping set up the nursery.
They have also provided us with architectural expertise for the design and layout of our new central nursery Hub.